Bob Marley quote on Wisdom

Here is another Bob Marley Quote that I like.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!”
~Bob Marley

When you read this quote... I can tell that Bob Marley was definitely a friend... because is how I want my friend to talk to me... good people know good people! ... and we all know the Bob was passing the spiff at the same time...

Subscribe to Quote of the Day via Email

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Brett Favre quotes and facts
Barack Obama's Preachers Quotes Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Governor Eliot Spitzer quotes and facts
Governor David A. Paterson quotes and facts
Happiness
Barack Obama quotes and facts

No comments:

Get a random Famous Quote delivered to your email daily.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Amazon and Save Big and get Free Shipping on most items

Get the New iPad 2