Quotes made famous by Brett Favre

Today, we have famous quotes from one of the most famous Green Bay Packers in History...there are a lot of news reports that Brett Favre, the future Hall of Fame, Quarter Back for the Green Bay Packers will announce his retirement from the NFL...so I thought I would do some of the quotes that I liked from him over the years.

Brett Favre said...

  • As you get older, you look at things differently. ~Brett Favre

  • God, he deals you blows that at sometimes you think you can't handle and in the last year there have been things that we thought we couldn't handle but we've dealt with it up until this point. ~Brett Favre

  • I can't believe I survived, not only my life, but I am still playing football 'cause half of those eight or nine years I don't even remember. ~Brett Favre

  • I'm not perfect. ~Brett Favre

  • In this case, I realize that, unlike when I was 22 years old, I realize now that football will not go on forever, it is a small part of your life. ~Brett Favre

  • Life deals you a lot lessons, some people learn from it, some people don't. ~Brett Favre

  • Obviously talent gets you to a certain point, but it's what you do with it, how you handle. ~Brett Favre

  • Sometimes you get caught up in what's going on around you. The reality is that you are just a regular person. At some point, the career will be over, the bright lights turn off. That can come back to haunt you if you're not just a regular guy. ~Brett Favre

  • You know the old saying, when it rains it pours. When it comes, it comes in bunches. It seems that way in my case. ~Brett Favre

  • You're never guaranteed about next year. People ask what you think of next season, you have to seize the opportunities when they're in front of you. ~Brett Favre

  • There wasn't a better teacher or mentor out there than Reggie White, on or off the field...
    ~Brett Favre

  • We're always trying to find ways to lower interceptions and stuff. My nature, I'm aggressive. I'll take shots, I'll take chances; therefore, you have mistakes...
    ~Brett Favre

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY GREEN BAY PACKER FAN...

No comments:

Get a random Famous Quote delivered to your email daily.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Amazon and Save Big and get Free Shipping on most items

Get the New iPad 2