Quotes made Famous by Martha Stewart



Here are some famous quotes by the better living queen, Martha Stewart, who has had a very active and profitable business career...Martha has developed a keen sense of business and has said some great things that you should take note of.

Martha Stewart's Golden Nuggets...




  • I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it's not a waste of time.


  • I don't even like firing people. I don't think I've ever said, 'You're fired' to anybody.


  • I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.


  • I think it's very important that whatever you're trying to make or sell, or teach has to be basically good. A bad product and you know what? You won't be here in ten years.


  • I was married for 30 years. Isn't that enough? I've had my share of dirty underwear on the floor.


  • My new motto is: When you're through changing, you're through.


  • Without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success.


  • All the things I love is what my business is all about.


  • When everyone was dwelling on Stewart going to prison, Burnett was plotting the future and approached her about the shows.] If he were a trader on Wall Street, he'd be richer than he is now, ... He's a real good stock picker.


  • We want people to see what real business is really like...


  • I am a hero worshiper. I love the number one tennis player. I love the number one baseball player. I want to see those records broken.


  • I always disagreed with the separation of the name and the brand and the person, ... To build on that name and brand is one thing. To divorce the name and the brand from the person was not an approach that I agreed with.


  • Life is too complicated not to be orderly.


  • I am a hero worshiper. I love the number one tennis player. I love the number one baseball player. I want to see those records broken.


Subscribe to Quote of the Day via Email

Photo from wiki




Subscribe to Quote of the Day via Email

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Brett Favre quotes and facts
Governor Eliot Spitzer quotes and facts
Governor David A. Paterson quotes and facts
Happiness
Barack Obama quotes and facts

No comments:

Get a random Famous Quote delivered to your email daily.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Amazon and Save Big and get Free Shipping on most items

Get the New iPad 2