Movie Quotes: Remember the Titans...my favorite inspiration quotes

The real Coach Herman Boone and Coach Ned Yoast that were the subject of the movie Remeber the TitansI am listing my favorite Inspirational Quotes from the Movie "Remember the Titans" staring Denzell Washington as Coach Herman Boone and Will Patton as Coach Bill Yoast, this is one of those movies that I can watch over and over again...and please if you have not watched it with the original coach Herman Boone narrating it...it is a must. The things that he says about kids and how to coach them will blow you away... at least they did me.

Here are the quotes that I liked...

Coach Boone




  1. This is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship. I am the law!


  2. You look like a bunch of fifth grade sissies after a cat fight! You got anger, that's good. You're gonna need it, you got aggression that's even better. You're gonna need that, too. But any little two year old child can throw a fit! Football is about controlling that anger, harnessing that aggression into a team effort to achieve perfection!


  3. You're over-cooking my grits coach. Alright, I will allow Coach Tirell to coach the special teams, but I will be keeping my eye on him. And you.


  4. In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! Well that football field out there tonight, that's our universe. Let's rule it like Titans!


  5. Now I may be a mean cuss. But I'm the same mean cuss with everybody out there on that football field. The world don't give a damn about how sensitive these kids are, especially the black kids. You ain't doin' these kids a favor by patronizing them. You're crippling them; You're crippling them for life.


  6. I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music. I will not be intimidated. That's just the way it is.


  7. It's all right. We're in a fight. You boys are doing all that you can do. Anybody can see that. Win or lose... We gonna walk out of this stadium tonight with our heads held high. Do your best. That's all anybody can ask for.


  8. Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who's your Daddy. Who's your Daddy, Gary? Who's your Daddy?


  9. And who's team is this, Gary? Is this your team? Or is this your daddy's team?


  10. This is where they fought the battle of Gettysburg. Fifty thousand men died right here on this field, fighting the same fight that we are still fighting among ourselves today. This green field right here, painted red, bubblin' with the blood of young boys. Smoke and hot lead pouring right through their bodies. Listen to their souls, men. I killed my brother with malice in my heart. Hatred destroyed my family. You listen, and you take a lesson from the dead. If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.


  11. Well I'm very happy to have the approval of a 5 year old.

Read the Book
Get the Soundtrack

Watch the DVD




Subscribe to Quote of the Day via Email

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Brett Favre quotes and facts
Barack Obama's Preachers Quotes Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Governor Eliot Spitzer quotes and facts
Governor David A. Paterson quotes and facts
Happiness
Barack Obama quotes and facts

Keywords...
remember the titans quotes if you lost
inspirational quotes in remember the titans

1 comment:

Alex moner said...

I have been getting a lot of useful and informative material in your website.law of attraction love quotes

Get a random Famous Quote delivered to your email daily.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Amazon and Save Big and get Free Shipping on most items

Get the New iPad 2