Kimora Lee Simmons says the craziest things

Quotes from Kimora Lee Simmons, former wife of Russell Simmons and co-founder and director of Baby Phat Clothing. 3/26/08 Kimora filed for divorce after being separated since 2006, it is reported that she is pregnant by actor/model Djimon Hounsou. During her career and star status she has said some very interesting things.

Kimora Lee Simmons said...

  1. "I love when people walk into my house and start grinning, 'This is too much -- this is so you!' Why give people brown cardboard when you can give them embroidered, crystal-flecked organza?"

  2. Heels, heels, heels. My motto: 4 inches, no less.

  3. "Be a gold-medal multitasker. You should be able to discuss the new Ludacris video while correcting the merchandising spreadsheets, picking the right shade of snakeskin for next season's mini-purses and catching the dog at the same time!"

  4. "In almost any situation, it is far more devastating to keep your icy cool while the other person gets herself in a flush-cheeked, teary-eyed hot mess yelling in your face."

  5. "Be stingy with your money! Don't splurge at the mall -- and definitely don't give it to your boyfriend!"

  6. "I am not the kind of girl that gets in trouble. You will never find somebody who can say, 'Well, I don't like that bitch. I came home one day and she was giving my man a blow job.' I'm not that kind of girl. I'm a girl's girl. I'm a woman's woman. I'm a cool girl. I'm not a bitch. There's a difference. And the girls that try to take him (husband Russell Simmons) are bitches."

  7. "I represent luxury"

  8. "I wear fur and if somebody throws shit on me I'm gonna whup your ass! I wish somebody would throw shit on me"

  9. "On getting busted for drugs, "It was P-O-T, I do believe, but it was not mine...It was a very tiny amount. Like $5. Believe you me, if I was buying, it wouldn't look like that."

  10. "I don't apologize for my diamonds, Rolls-Royce, Range Rover, or anything. Look, Queen Elizabeth has more diamonds than me. Why don't people attack her for it?"

  11. "A woman may be a mother, a sister, a business woman, or she may own a business. Woman do many things, and it is important that we do it with grace and style."

  12. "I am anorexic. My Dr. says it's having an unhealthy relationship with food. After I had my babies I was sick...I can't eat."

  13. “reasonable child visitation ... accompanied at all times by the children’s nanny and security personnel.”{in divorce filling 3/26/08}

  14. "I want to be like a permanent household fixture, from the pots in your kitchen to the sheets on your bed; I want you to sleep on me."

  15. "My life is so crazy and so over-the-top; [it's] an E! True Hollywood Story, except without being tragic."

  16. “You have to grieve. It’s okay to take time and say this meant something to my life and honor it. There is a company that makes diamonds out of your loved ones. They make diamonds from a little of the carbon from the ash, so I might do that. I might turn her into a diamond.”{on getting her recent dead dog's ashes created into a diamond}
Subscribe to Quote of the Day via Email

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Brett Favre quotes and facts
Barack Obama's Preachers Quotes Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Governor Eliot Spitzer quotes and facts
Governor David A. Paterson quotes and facts
Happiness
Barack Obama quotes and facts

keywords...
kimora lee simmons famous quotation

No comments:

Get a random Famous Quote delivered to your email daily.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Amazon and Save Big and get Free Shipping on most items

Get the New iPad 2