33 Top Quotes made Famous by Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton and poet Maya Angelou acknowledge the crowd during a campaign stop at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C April 18, 2008These of the some quotes made famous by Senator Hillary Clinton as she makes her run towards the White House and beyond.







  1. All of us have to recognize that we owe our children more than we have been giving them.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  2. I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  3. If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  4. In the Bible it says they asked Jesus how many times you should forgive, and he said 70 times 7. Well, I want you all to know that I'm keeping a chart.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  5. Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  6. One day after laying a wreath at the tomb of Martin Luther King Jr., President Bush appoints a federal judge who has built his career around dismantling Dr. King's legacy.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  7. Probably my worst quality is that I get very passionate about what I think is right.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes




  8. The candidates we have in this campaign are... the most accomplished, in terms of public service, that we've had since 1960. One of them will be successful. ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  9. Today we voted as Democrats and Republicans. Tomorrow we begin again as New Yorkers. ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  10. We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes




  11. What we have to do... is to find a way to celebrate our diversity and debate our differences without fracturing our communities. ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  12. You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight your friends. ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  13. It took one Clinton to clean up the 1st Bush's mess and it going to take another Clinton to clean up the 2nd Bush's mess. ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  14. "That may be where this is headed, but of course we have to decide who is on the top of ticket. I think the people of Ohio very clearly said that it should be me." {when asked about the possibility of a Clinton/Obama ticket on 3/5/08} ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  15. “I believe strongly that in a democracy, we should respect the will of the people and to me, that means it’s time to do away with the Electoral College and move to the popular election of our president.” {said back in 2000, when first elected to the US Senate} ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  16. "I do not see how two of our largest and most significant states can be disenfranchised and left out of the process of picking our nominee without raising serious questions about the legitimacy of that nominee."{when asked about the votes in Michigan and Florida}
    ~Hillary Clinton Quotes





  17. Obama's comments were "elitist and out of touch." {Hillary told a group of factory workers in Indianapolis talking about Barack quotes on how americans are bitter}





  18. "The people of faith I know don't 'cling' to religion because they're bitter. People embrace faith not because they are materially poor, but because they are spiritually rich,"{in referring to Barack quotes from the San Francisco town hall}





  19. "I also disagree with Senator Obama's assertion that people in this country 'cling to guns' and have certain attitudes about immigration or trade simply out of frustration," {see above}





  20. "People don't need a president who looks down on them," she said. "They need a president who stands up for them." {see michelle Obama's quotes where she did that speech at the Georgia School}





  21. "Because of the Bush administration's failed policies, we're not just outsourcing jobs, we're outsourcing our security," Clinton told workers at the Allison Transmission plant. "We cannot remain a strong, free and prosperous nation if we continue to outsource industries essential to our national defense.""Hillary Clinton speaking at a plant that makes parts for millitary vehicles}





  22. "I have absolutely nothing against rich people," Hillary Clinton told North Dakota Democrats at their party convention Friday night in Grand Forks. "As a matter of fact, my husband — much to my surprise and his — has made a lot of money since he left the White House doing what he loves doing most, talking to people."{on talking about how much money they made since 2000}





  23. "I believe that the potential for life begins at conception. But for me, it is also not only about a potential life, it is about the other lives involved. {On abortion and life at conception}





  24. "And, therefore, I have concluded, after great ... concern and searching my own mind and heart over many years, that our task should be in this pluralistic, diverse life of ours in this nation that individuals must be entrusted to make this profound decision. Because the alternative would be such an intrusion of government authority that it would be very difficult to sustain in our kind of open society."





  25. "You know, I have, ever since I've been a little girl, felt the presence of God in my life. And it has been a gift of grace that has, for me, been incredibly sustaining."{On her personal faith}





  26. "When I think about the simple steps any one of us can take -- you know, turning off lights when one leaves a room, unplugging appliances, changing to compact florescent bulbs -- you know, my husband and I have done that...we feel like we're making a small contribution to limiting the amount of greenhouse gas emissions." {On the environment}





  27. "In my Judeo-Christian faith tradition, in both the Old and the New Testament, the incredible demands that God places on us and that the prophets ask of us, and that Christ called us to respond to on behalf of the poor are unavoidable." {On poverty}





  28. "The people of faith I know don't 'cling' to religion because they're bitter. People embrace faith not because they are materially poor, but because they are spiritually rich."
    "I also disagree with Senator Obama's assertion that people in this country 'cling to guns' and have certain attitudes about immigration or trade simply out of frustration," {speaking to Indianapolis factory workers after Obama's quotes from San Fran hit the main stream media}

    4 year old shows her support for Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia, Pa., Friday, April 18, 2008. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)




  29. "I don't want to just show up and give one of those whoop-dee-do speeches and get everybody whipped up," she said. "I want everyone thinking." {to Pa voters}





  30. "Instead of attacking the problem, he chooses to attack my solution," {Clinton told voters in York, Pa.}

  31. "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran," Clinton said. "In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."{ABC News' Chris Cuomo asked Clinton what she would do if Iran attacked Israel with nuclear weapons}

  32. "He has consistently, and including in Pennsylvania, he has sent out mailers, he has run ads misrepresenting what I have proposed," "Why would Barack Obama vote for a Bush-Cheney energy bill?"

  33. "This election is starting to feel a lot like 'king of the ring.'" Clinton said in the message. "The only difference? The last man standing may just be a woman." (Hillary said on Monday night's Raw...Barack also recorded a msg as well, Here)






~Hillary Clinton
Senator of New York and Presidential Hopeful





A WOMAN IN CHARGE






Google searches that found this site...
inspirational hillary clinton quote

2 comments:

Alta said...

These are really some great quotes. I don't follow the election very closely. Politics is something I just stay out of.

I noticed that you visited and commented on my blog. I thought I would come over and see what a wonderful blog you have put together.

CEO said...

thanks alta...I am trying to get my blogs as nice as yours...

Get a random Famous Quote delivered to your email daily.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Amazon and Save Big and get Free Shipping on most items

Get the New iPad 2